Opportunity


  REPURCHASE


  • All repurchase income will be calculated on a monthly basis based on the business volume.
  • Business Volume varies from product to product.
  • Dealer price is up to 20% on MRP.
  • 10% BV matching incentive on matching BV on a monthly basis.
  • Direct Referral Commission to sponsor on all repurchase BV matching Incentive.
  • Monthly Repurchase Incentive paid up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakhs.
  • Handling Charges for pick up centre and stock point 10% and 15% on DP respectively.
  • Deduction on Repurchase incentive is 5% TDS + 10% Handling = Total 15%
  • Repurchase payout: 16th of every month.
  • Minimum purchase of Rs.500/- on dealer price is required to qualify for repurchase incentives.